Safety Knives Global Market Report 2022: Featuring Key Players Martor KG, Techni Trade, Stanley Black & Decker & Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
Posted On July 22, 2022
[view original post
The “Safety Knives Market, by Product Type, by Distribution Channel, and by Region – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 – 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Growing demand for safety knives at work places around the globe is expected to provide potential opportunities for safety knives manufacturers. Safety knives features a spring-back mechanism that allows the blade to retract when the knife loses contact with the cutting surface. Safety knives can be used for multiple purposes and finds application across a wide range of professions and industries. These benefits offered by safety knives are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
When the blade of knife becomes blunt, it is not able to provide the same results. Many knives don’t offer easy-to-replace blades, due to which companies have to spend more money for purchasing new safety knives. However, self-retracting safety knives offer replaceable blades, which helps company to save money. This feature of the self-retracting safety knife has led to the increasing demand for safety knives from various industries such as food, retail, construction, medical, warehousing, automotive among others.
Moreover, key players are focusing on various strategies such as mergers and collaborations. For instance, in September 2018, Slice, Inc. signed a global agreement with Acme United Corporation, a supplier of safety knives and other cutting products, headquartered in Connecticut, U.S. As per the agreement, Acme United Corporation would sell cutting tools including safety blades designed by Slice, Inc.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of safety knives market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2027), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global safety knives market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Martor KG, Slice, Inc., The Safety Knife Company, Techni Trade, Hyde Tools, Inc., Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, Irwin Industrial Tools, Apex Tool Group, LLC, Pacific Handy Cutter Inc., Olfa Corporation, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., and HTK Company
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global safety knives market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, safety knives manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global safety knives market
Global Safety Knives Market, By Product Type:
- Fully Automatic Retractable Safety Knives
- Semi-Automatic Retractable Safety Knives
- Concealed Blade Safety Knives
Global Safety Knives Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Home Center & Hardware
- Mass Retail
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global Safety Knives Market – Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
5. Global Safety Knives Market, By Product Type, 2017- 2027 (US$ Mn)
6. Global Safety Knives Market, By Distribution Channel, 2017- 2027 (US$ Mn)
7. Global Safety Knives Market, By Region, 2017- 2027 (US$ Mn)
8. Competitive Landscape
- Martor KG
- Slice, Inc.
- The Safety Knife Company
- Techni Trade
- Hyde Tools, Inc.
- Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation
- Irwin Industrial Tools
- Apex Tool Group, LLC
- Pacific Handy Cutter Inc.
- Olfa Corporation
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- HTK Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7ut9bh
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220722005217/en/