Investment firm NFT Investments PLC (AQSE:NFT) has published a breakdown of its cryptoasset holdings for the first quarter of 2023, disclosing unaudited assets valued at £27.8mln, or 2.77p per share, as of April 2.
NFT Investments intends to disclose its holdings every quarter in advance of the liquidation of its cryptocurrency holdings and to return value to its shareholders through a tender offer following the next bitcoin halving expected in April 2024.
The full breakdown of NFT Investments’ holdings is as follows (quantity, value):
- Bitcoin (BTC): 626, £14.3mln
- Ethereum (ETH): 6,794, £10.0mln
- Optimism (OP): 732,899, £1.4mln
- Lido Dao (LDO): 396,144, £800,000
- Cosmos (ATOM): 57,902, £500,000
- Near Protocol (NEAR): 225,362, £400,000
- Flow (FLOW): 478,554, £300,000
- Polkadot (DOT): 23,133, £100,000