DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Motor Protection: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Motor Protection estimated at US$5.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Overload Relays, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.8% CAGR and reach US$3.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Vacuum Contactors segment is readjusted to a revised 4.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.3% CAGR
The Motor Protection market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.6 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.3% and 4.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.2% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$984.9 Million by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 44 Featured) –
- ABB Group
- Danfoss A/S
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba International Corporation (TIC)
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Motor Protection – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Major Requirements for Efficient Motor Management
- Product Definitions
- Motor Protection Circuit Breaker Product Overview
- Combination Starters
- Vacuum contactor
- Overload Relays
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Use of Variable Frequency Drives Demand for Motor Protection Solutions
- Motor Protection in Oil & Gas Industry
- Advances in Motor Protection
- Rise in Demand for High Power Motor Protection Devices
- Deepwater Investments to Drive Demand for Motor Protection Devices
- Increasing Demand for Motors from Diverse Industries Drive Growth Momentum
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ciz4xb-protection?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/motor-protection-global-market-to-reach-7-4-billion-by-2030—deepwater-investments-to-drive-demand-for-motor-protection-devices-301749831.html
SOURCE Research and Markets